Ideas for your vacation in Jurmala
Tourists from all over the world enjoy vacationing on the Baltic sea coast of Jurmala, and escpecially it is treasured by visitors from Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine and other CIS countries.
This resort town does have what to offer to its guests! Here are just a few ideas that will help to make your holiday unforgettable:
- Go for a horse back ride around Jurmala and admire the beauty of the pine forest, deserted sandy beaches and breath in the taste of freedom.
- Play a game of football or voleyball on the equipped venues on the beach. Or watch one of the many beach voleyball tournements that is organized throught the summmer.
- Rent a catamaran for a leisurly walk or a boat, learn how to water ski or enjoy a refreshing ride on a Jet Ski.
- Take a family trip to the best water park in Europe — Livu Akvaparks.
- Play tennis or take a couple of lessons with a professional coach.
- Go skating in the modern indoor skating ring Ice Palace.
- Take a fishing trip or purschase ready-made fish specialities in the local Jurmala shops.
- Enjoy the gastronomic diversity — the numerious restaurants of Jurmala are ready to welcome you!
- Today’s Jurmala is a SPA — immerse yourself into the world of gorgeaus SPA treatments that are offered by the hotel’s of Jurmala.